Thursday, November 30, 2006,3:13 p.m.
Details and Mountain Time
I've been reading in Exodus this week, especially where instructions are given for the construction of the tabernacle and the ark and the priests' garments, etc.

GOD IS INTO DETAIL.

Somehow that makes me feel better about how much I love all the details to be in place and just so. (It also made me aware that I am no where NEAR as detailed as I could be - that should make all the rest of you who know me feel better!)

I also noticed that all these detailed instructions were given to Moses when he was in the presence of the Lord up on the mountain. Plans and guidance came through intimate time alone with the Lord.

Details are good.
God will take care of them.
Spend time on the mountain.

That about sums it up.......
 
posted by Karyn Baker
Permalink ¤