Monday, August 20, 2007,8:32 p.m.
AT A LOSS
I'm at a loss as to what to blog.....

I think that this loss partially stems from having too many books on the go. I don't know whether to write about the inner lives of women (I've been reading For Men Only - the counterpart to For Women Only that I read a few weeks ago - far less shocking than the first read, this book is talking about how women generally tick as opposed to how men generally tick. Thought I'd see what was being said. GOOD STUFF for any of you guys who want to figure out your wife / girlfriend / friends.....), or the murder of one Mr. Campbell, artist in Scotland (Dororthy L. Sayers - so far I don't know who dunnit), or the latest exploits of Ben-Hur (took a little break from that in the last couple of weeks - but it's a FANTASTIC read), or Psalm 88 and 89, which I'm currently pondering, or.....

Too many options.

Not much to say about any of them, really. I'll leave you with this instead. It was taken in the gardens just outside the Saskatchewan Parliament building in Regina.



 
posted by Karyn Baker
Permalink ¤