Wednesday, July 06, 2005,10:11 p.m.
World Domination
I realized after writing the blog below that I am VERY passionate about seeing God worshipped the way He deserves. OK, as you all know, that's not when I realized this, but if you've never heard it from me before, where have you been?

As I went to rehearsal tonight and talked more about this subject with the worship band, it occurred to me that what I really want to do is take over the world for Jesus. That's not over the top, is it? Shouldn't be too hard anyway, because my friends Stephen and Danielle have made the same decision, and have a 20-year plan set up for its implementation. No sweat.

So if you can't find us in a few years, we're well on the way, only with God's grace.....

(Catch their blog at www.armybarmy.com/blog.html)
 
posted by Karyn Baker
Permalink ¤