Thursday, May 22, 2008,9:04 p.m.
QUICK BABIES UPDATE
A quick update on the babies. Zach was doing well and so was Zoey, although she remained in the NICU. It seems that today there has been some concern over both of them for different things. Tachycardia (excessively high heart rate) for Zoey and a problem eating and maintaining body temperature for Zach.

Please, continue to pray for them.

(I notice that I haven't mentioned that I got to go and visit both babies last Friday night. I held Zach for a long time (he fell asleep - I guess he thought I was rather boring), though didn't get to hold Zoey. They are both such precious babies. Pictures soon to come of Auntie and Zachary!)


Pictures from Grandma and Grandpa's last visit:













Zoey














Zoey














Zach














Zach














Eliana














Eliana
 
posted by Karyn Baker
Permalink ¤