Wednesday, February 15, 2006,6:34 p.m.
All I Held Onto
So, I thought it was about time that you all bought Phil's new CD - "All I Held Onto." I'd like to tell you that it's all I have been listening to lately. It was, but after playing it for a friend, she loved it and wanted to borrow it until getting her own copy. I haven't seen it for a couple of weeks.....


I guess that's a pretty good plug, too.

You can get your copy at CD Baby, which is a verified secure site. (When I ordered a couple of CD's a couple of days ago, I then got an e-mail titled, "CD Baby loves Karyn!" Fun!) Seriously, though, it's well worth the buy, especially if you love hearing CRAZY good piano playing and heart-felt worship lyrics from a humble and beautiful guy. Check out his blog, too, at www.phillaeger.com.

OK, enough shameless promotion? I like listening to worship music from people who really are good at the music, but really all about the worship. It's a good CD. Knowing a little of the heart of the guy behind the music makes it an even easier sell. Check it out.
 
posted by Karyn Baker
Permalink ¤