Monday, February 27, 2006,8:35 p.m.
Talking To Jesus 24-7
A neat experience from last night to share....

Last night I had a friend crash at my place, and after our talking together for a while she began to drift off to sleep, so she prayed that she would dream of Jesus, and I added my prayer to hers that Jesus would speak to her and sing over her in her sleep.

She fell asleep and I remained awake, and though she was asleep, a couple of hours later I heard her say these words:

"What's going on - why are we here?"
"Jesus, why are we back here? Did we miss something?"
(and my personal favourite....)
"Ha-ha - we are hilarious tonight!"

She was obviously having a great conversation with Jesus in her sleep, and it sounds to me like it's not an uncommon occurrence.

Praise the Lord that He answers prayer and that He is a God that never sleeps.
 
posted by Karyn Baker
Permalink ¤