Wednesday, May 31, 2006,9:46 a.m.
New Video
OK, for any of you who actually popped on in the last couple of days, you will notice that I changed the video, and have immediately changed it again. It seems that my dear friend Phil was not enamored of Rebecca St. James and the way she "flails" around in the video for the song "God." Though I can't say I disagree with him - it's unfortunate that some great songs have some pretty cheesy videos. We'll just have to trust that this was earlier on in her career....

For the record - speaking of Rebecca St. James - she recently recorded one of Phil's songs, so I doubt he has a personal animosity against her..... If you get a chance, check out "America" - it was the US's National Day of Prayer theme song this year. (You'll find an audio clip on the Prayer web site.)

Hopefully this one's more to your taste, Phil! It's not a super exciting video but I didn't notice any flailing!

:)
 
posted by Karyn Baker
Permalink ¤