Saturday, January 27, 2007,11:00 a.m.
LOVE LANGUAGES

Not sure there are any surprises here....especially about the first one. (Indeed. I think they could easily have left out the word "probably.") But I can't help but wonder how many of my close friends actually know about the second one? Or if they've noticed how closely behind the second is the third? I wonder how much harder I need to work at expressing love to my friends who are "gifts" people in the way that they will most appreciate? (My guess is a lot - sorry, Rae, I'm going out now to buy more postage stamps....)


My primary love language is probably Physical Touch

with a secondary love language being Words of Affirmation.


Complete set of results

Physical Touch: 11
Words of Affirmation: 9
Quality Time: 7
Acts of Service: 3
Receiving Gifts: 0


Take the quiz

Dr. Gary Chapman's book, The Five Love Languages: How to Express Heartfelt Commitment to Your Mate is available from Amazon

 
posted by Karyn Baker
Permalink ¤