Sunday, May 17, 2009,4:56 p.m.
TWO ULTRA-BLOGGABLE QUOTES
I keep thinking I should write something a little more spiritual these days. But truthfully, I don't usually write that type of thing unless I get inspired by a topic, and lately that has not happened.

What have happened in the last week are two extremely funny comments by a couple of different friends. These friends shall remain nameless, since I quite like them both and wish to retain their friendship. My exposing their identities and attaching them to the following quotes would probably seriously endanger a continuance of any healthy form of relationship with either of them.

The first quote was spoken after both my friend and I being quite hungry at the end of the day and had ordered and eaten a pizza together. My friend said:

"It's amazing that after you eat you're not hungry anymore."

And the second quote was spoken last night after all the trailers for Star Trek (the prequel) had completed and the movie was just starting. My friend leaned over and whispered:

"Is this the movie where they say, 'May the force be with you'?"

Needless to say, both friends have justified their comments, but I won't share that here since it's funnier without. Both situations are still making me giggle. I love my friends.
 
posted by Karyn Baker
Permalink ¤