Monday, August 28, 2006,9:50 p.m.
An Eliana Fix
Just a quick fix for those of you who haven't seen pictures in a while. It's official - I have the cutest niece in the WORLD. Check it out - 6 six weeks old.

With mommy's hand (artsy fartsy - I like it):















Weird sleeping face (one of many):















Cute sleeping face (not quite as common, unfortunately):















"Are you looking at me?":



















Holy SMOKES she looks like Greg (my brother) - most babies look like their daddies but this is almost uncanny. (We're pleased to say that we have finally broken Greg of sitting in the "I feel pretty" pose):















Beautiful baby:



















And my personal ALL-TIME favourite so far - the "deer caught in headlights" baby (ha ha ha ha ha!):

 
posted by Karyn Baker
Permalink ¤