Wednesday, March 21, 2007,9:57 p.m.
I CAME, I SAW, I GOT MY CAR WASHED
This is my car (oh, and, apparently, my broker):


















This was my car a little earlier today:

















Today, I drove my car through a car wash for the first time. Who says you can't have new experiences all the time? I had a fear of taking my car through a car wash - not for the car wash itself, but just that it is something I've never done before and didn't know how it worked. Does it seem silly that I'm rather exultant about conquering that fear? Why shouldn't I be? I was never called to be a slave to any fear, and conquering the car wash makes me wonder what other fears I have that the Lord will be faithful to walk me through to victory?

On to bigger and better....
 
posted by Karyn Baker
Permalink ¤